Position Title: HRBP
Department: Human Resources
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial HR Business Partner to enable further company and leadership growth.
As HR Business Partner you will assist in building the HR infrastructure, implement and execute processes while providing advise to team leaders on human resource related topics. You act as an employee-change expert and you anticipate HR-related needs.
You are the intermediate between the business and the people department and also maintain a close relationship with the HR Recruitment team, in order to deliver value-added services to management and employees. You will also take part in the recruitment and sourcing needs if required.
Reporting to our Human Resources Director, this role is all about shaping and delivering the people strategy while ensuring a safe and fun work environment for all
- 3+ years experience in HR advisor positions (HR Expert / HRBP)
- Experience in start-up environment
- Experience building and implementing HR processes.
- Strong business acumen with depth in Org Development
- About 2-3 years experience in technological recruitment & sourcing.
- Excellent ccommunication, interpersonal skills, relationship building capabilities, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills.
- BA or MA degree in Social Sciences/HR related field
- High-level English - written and spoke