Position Title: DevOps Tech Lead
Bringg is searching for an experienced DevOps Tech Lead who is passionate about the infrastructure that will allow Bringg to build and improve highly scalable infrastructure. You'll work with and support the engineering teams to build and maintain the development and deployment infrastructure. You'll be part of building highly automated and scalable systems.
- Develop tools to assist in automation of application deployments and monitoring of production environments.
- Managing and leading highly available multi cloud infrastructure.
- Managing and leading all BigData stack of the company
- Assisting Customers with custom solutions as required
- Proactively monitoring and managing a 24/7 system
Skills /Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years hands-on experience as DevOps
- 3+ years of experience in Linux, as well as TCP/IP, HTTP and other common network protocols
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Docker and Container based tools such as Kubernetes, Mesosphere or Nomad
- Experience with "Infrastructure as a code" tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Terraform or similar
- Managing Relational Databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elastic, Redis or similar
- Strong knowledge in shell scripting and one of general purpose languages such as Golang, Python, Ruby, Bash, Java or NodeJS
- A passion for learning, producing, monitoring, and provisioning systems that perform well at scale
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Managing noSQL databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase or similar
- Micro service design patterns and RESTful web services
- Web development frameworks such as Rails, Django, Express or similar
- Experience working with BigData tools such as Spark, Presto, Flink, etc..
- Understanding of application security in a cloud environment
- **Availability on weekends is required