Join Bright Network as our Digital Content Executive (Fixed-term contract)
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for a Digital Content Executive to join our Digital Delivery team.
About the role:
Content is at the centre of the digital offering for our partner employers at Bright Network. In this role, you’ll be taking the lead on reviewing and improving the current content offering, managing quality control and developing and implementing new processes. You’ll use your content expertise to critically review and create client copy in partnership with the digital team and make sure we’re producing the most creative and engaging member content that fulfills our clients’ objectives. Specifically you will...
- Take full ownership of reviewing, planning and developing client content for the Digital Delivery function
- Develop, implement and own the quality control process for new content and Digital Delivery outputs
- Work closely with our membership marketing team to ensure brand consistency, personalised member communication and premium quality content at all times
- Use your experience to critically review, proofread and edit a range of content to offer incredible results for our clients
- Drive content innovation, to impact results for our portfolio of clients and their objectives
What you’ll be:
- A passionate content expert with 1-2 years experience in marketing/content
- A natural communicator with experience managing and innovating a process from start to finish
- Uncompromising in your attention to detail, experience proof reading and offering constructive feedback for constant improvement
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- A team player, able to drive ideas forward to improve quality and efficiency
- You’re a self-starter who is full of drive and determination to deliver excellent results for our clients
- Passionate about Bright Network’s mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!).
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) & flexible/remote working.
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays.
- Regular team socials and the annual full team off-site.
- Salary : Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Start Date : ASAP
- Contract length : 6 months
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (with flexible/remote working options available)
- Reporting to : Digital Account Manager
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call : 20-30 minute Zoom call with our People Team
- 1st round : 60 minute interview with our Digital Team
- 2nd round : 60 minute panel interview & task / presentation
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!