Join Bright Network as our Performance Marketing Manager
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides over 500,000 members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies. We’re aiming to ensure businesses can identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent and that the next generation finds the future they deserve … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for an experienced Performance Marketer to join our Marketing Team, helping us to expand our membership and become the go-to place for students.
More about the opportunity
As our Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll lead the development & execution of our strategy for paid media, remarketing and student acquisition. We currently have 500,000+ members (students and recent graduates) and we’re looking to scale our membership faster than ever before.
Specifically, you will:
- Take ownership of all paid media campaigns to drive key results – acquisition of new members to our free platform and traffic from our key demographic
- Create and optimise campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads and other platforms to drive down CPAs for acquisition
- Work on the conversion funnel to ensure we understand the user journey from first click to sign up and then onto engagement in a member’s first week (including their onboarding journey)
- Look at new ways we can build our brand and acquire students digitally at a cost-effective rate
- Create messaging, graphics and collateral that resonates with our student audience
- Liaise with PPC/SEO agencies on campaigns to achieve the best possible results
- Work with the other marketing managers (campus and content) to develop one voice to the student population
- Manage a media budget and allocate spend across the channels we use
Does this sound like you?
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in performance marketing and a strong track record of developing and implementing high quality campaigns
- Experience in achieving on target CPAs/CPCs in paid media, social, PPC and remarketing
- You have developed reporting to ensure transparency of campaigns and allow constant optimisation
- You've executed campaigns end-to-end, from idea development and creation of assets to set up and optimisation
- You’re a proactive self-starter and a strong team player who is keen to work in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- You're passionate about Bright Network's mission, supporting diversity, inclusion & social mobility in the workplace.
We can offer you :
- Opportunity to grow within a high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!)
- Unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working options
- Pension contribution
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays
- Regular team socials and our annual full team off-site
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Share options after one year's service
Key details :
- Salary : Competitive and dependent on experience
- Start Date : ASAP
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (with flexible working)
- Line Manager : Marketing Director
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call : 20-30 minute Zoom call with our People Team
- 1st round : 45-60 minute competency interview with our Marketing Director
- 2nd round : 45-60 minute panel interview + task
- Final round : virtual coffee / chat with our CEO
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!