Who we are ?
The birthplace of MoneyScience™, putting the power of data science in everybody’s wallet.
A consumer FinTech company based in San Francisco, USA, and Bangalore, India. Data science is at the heart of every product that we build.
Our founding team collectively has 70+ years of experience in building Data Science and A.I. systems. The team was founded by Avi Patchava (former McKinsey, InMobi), Petko Platchkov (former McKinsey, CommuterClub founder), Varun Modi (former InMobi) and Alexander Seyfert (former Amazon, Yahoo).
Bright has raised venture funding of tens of millions of dollars since its founding. We are backed by 3 major venture capital funds: Sequoia, Falcon Edge and Hummingbird. We also have top angel investors from the US, UK and India from companies such as Google, Citibank, InMobi.
Our Mission? To help everyone destroy debt, build wealth and achieve financial stability the fastest, smartest way possible.
We are looking for a self-driven Growth Marketer to build our user acquisition machine and scale Bright’s unique product. You will be an integral part of our growth journey, testing and developing channels, creatives and strategies that maximise acquisition at a sustainable cost and at real scale. You love data and will work with our data science teams to build an analytical process to manage growth and deliver against our CPA targets (data led decision making), helping us develop a distinctive edge in performance marketing. You will work closely with our product teams to optimize our acquisition funnel and provide insights on the product from growth tests, and will help us define our strategy to tackle the $1trn opportunity. We are very focused on Facebook / Instagram paid marketing, so experience in this is a bonus.
What You'll Do?
- Develop and execute the user acquisition strategy for our mobile app from inception to scale.
- Identify, validate and optimize new acquisition channels including paid marketing (FB, Google etc), content marketing, viral loops, SEM/SEO, affiliate and influencer marketing.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and constantly iterate to improve CAC across high-impact channels.
- Own our landing page strategy, from information architecture to conversion rates.
- Analyze the performance of acquisition channels (CAC, ROI, etc.) and user behavior to make data-driven proposals for product development and marketing.
- Manage tracking, build reporting dashboards and attribute ad spend by channel to accurately measure ROI via different channels.
- Develop and execute strategies to build up our pre-launch waitlist.
- Develop and amplify sustainable growth loops post-launch.
- 5-10 years experience at a high growth company with a proven track record of leading and driving growth initiatives with focus on performance marketing. Paid social (Facebook) a must. FinTech experience is not mandatory.
What You'll Bring?
- You have done it before: You have a proven track record of growing a user base through smart and resourceful techniques
- Scrappy: You aren’t afraid to get creative, hack solutions together and stretch a dollar as far as it can go.
- Entrepreneurial: We are building a business, so courage and bold creative thinking is rewarded. You prefer a point of view to prove or disprove as opposed to silent tinkering.
- Technical: You are technical enough to build scripts and connect tools to automate your workflows (basic SQL queries is a must). You understand pixel tracking, HTML and how to manage tests across multiple parameters (funnel, ad etc)
- Data-Driven: You are able to dig into data and extract actionable insights. You have an analytical mindset and constantly learn through data.
- Communication: You write copy that converts and can manage creative partners to build great advertising campaigns.
- Focused: You have a framework to prioritize your work for highest ROI.
- Strategic: You have the vision to think around the corner.
- Bias for action: You are self-driven and get things done. Bias towards action. You are constantly iterating to find out what does and doesn’t work.
- Organized: You are hyper organized and can manage multiple moving targets at the same time, while maintaining rigour and discipline on tests.
What You’ll Get?
- A journey to create an AI-powered bank.
- An opportunity to work with A+ team in a fast-growing global startup.
- As a founding member of this team, you take pride in helping shape the future of the company and the compliance team.
- Building new processes and structures from the ground up