The Client Delivery Lead – US Pharma will be responsible for:
- Leading, building and developing a team of client-facing Delivery Managers. These Delivery Managers lead projects of their own; and you’ll help develop strong relationships and interfaces across all delivery management teams at BrightInsight.
- Being a delivery manager for leading a team of cross-functional experts in the delivery of customer focused Digital Health solutions and support the development and launch of Customers’ Digital Health Products.
- Drive the building and continuous improvement of our client delivery infrastructure as BrightInsight rapidly scales.
We are looking for a versatile, experienced leader who can play and thrive leading Customer Engagements and teams for long term customer roadmaps with key customers.
This is a leadership and independent contributor, content-rich Client Delivery role. All our projects are cloud-based software development projects which create digital products (mobile apps, websites, backend software, etc.) for our customers. They build on the pre-made capabilities (micro-services) of the BrightInsight platform.
Regulatory deliverables, GxP/Software as a Medical Device (SaMD), are as important to our success as the software itself.
We are looking for someone who can thrive in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
- Proven ability to manage customer expectations
- Proven ability to define customer solutions and build a program roadmap for delivery
- Build successful infrastructure for program managers working in a remote environment
- Relentless drive to win, provide exceptional customer satisfaction while balancing business aspects, and bring a product to market
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done
- Ability to operate at the intersection of strategy, operations, external customer and internal organization
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution (a proclivity for action)
- Intense collaboration
- High curiosity
- Servant-leadership mindset
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Be responsible for hiring, leading/coaching and professionally growing a team of program managers
- Be the primary counterpart to the client’s program management and leadership team responsible for delivery of the engagement
- Be responsible for establishing a project end-to-end across BrightInsight and the client. This includes all tools, processes, system, communications, meeting cadence, operating committees and any other aspect required to successfully execute a project
- Ensure quality and accuracy of integrated project plans encompassing all cross-functional activities (Human Factors, Software Development, Hardware dependences, Business Development, Regulatory, etc.)
- Monitor and track the project and program deliverables
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules, milestones, risks, assumptions, decisions and budgets
- Review program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program
- Lead an internal team of SMEs including Product, Technical, Legal, Regulatory, Security, Compliance, and Customer Service to deliver on a customer engagement
- Develop and track relevant metrics and drive action items based on results
- Drive and co-create Project Management process improvement initiatives
Here is some of what you’ll need …
- 8-10 years of experience; 5+ years in program management with client facing experience; 3+ years in leading a program management team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, technology or related industry
- Exposure to regulated software environment (GxP, Software as Medical Device, Combination Products, CE Marking, Privacy/Consent)
- Expertise with product / capabilities roadmaps
- Experience in healthcare related industries; digital health experience is a plus
- Experience in management consulting highly preferred
- Experience in a start-up preferred
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.