With over 400 million connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
If you want to become a next-generation disruptive leader in healthcare, you need to be working in Digital Health now. And there’s no better place to get deep experience in Digital Health than with BrightInsight, the VC-backed Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies.
We are a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about transforming patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare. Our mission is to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for our biopharma and medtech customers through our scalable medical-grade platform.
In the past year, the award-winning BrightInsight Platform was selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, the “2018 Google Cloud Partner of the Year for Healthcare and Life Sciences,” was featured as the cover story for CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019," and was included in The Journal of mHealth's “2020 Global Digital Health 100”.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight.
As a Senior QA Engineer (MedTech) , you will be a part of a team responsible for the success of designing and launching products built on the BrightInsight Platform. The BrightInsight platform is a medical IoT, cloud-based platform for the life science industry, and is used to manage, process, and store patient health and medical device data to be used for patient diagnosis and treatment. BrightInsight products include industry-specific solutions, indication-specific therapies, and capabilities for business users, providers, and patients.
You will work closely with Product team members, and will be part of the QA team to verify and validate various software solutions. You will be working with a team of nearshore and offshore QA engineers in order to arrive at the best possible solution in a compliant, high quality, and timely manner.
Above all, you will have an opportunity to help the healthcare industry leverage digital technology to engage patients, improve outcomes, and save lives.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and can perform following responsibilities.
• Lead a team of QA engineers from nearshore and offshore partners performing testing of mobile applications, web applications and web services
• Design and write test scenarios, Write test cases and test plans against requirements for regulated medical device software applications
• Perform Software Verification testing and document results to be compliant with Medical Device Design Control requirements
• Report and investigate on software defects • Drive automation initiatives as applicable for the programs.
• Produce clear, concise, and well-written design/testing documents
• Collaborate with the development team for end-to-end testing
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
• 6+ years of experience developing manual and automated test cases for regulated software applications.
• Experience with automation pipelines, CI/CD integration, scripting. Cloud/Backend. Device connectivity testing. User interface testing.
• Experience with Jasmine, Karma or Selenium testing frameworks
• Solid English verbal communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Very strong English written communication skills in order to be able to write technical documentation at a quality level that can be submitted to Regulatory Authorities
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent critical analysis skills.
• Experience with JIRA and/or test case management tool.
• Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
• Experience working in cloud environment such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
• Experience with tools such as Github, Jenkins. Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision, etc
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.