With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven. A leader in the digital health space is BrightInsight, the VC-backed Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. We are a team of experienced professionals who have built and scaled digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space.
Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with 4 of the world’s top 20 biopharma companies. BrightInsight ranked 13th on LinkedIn’s Top Startups List, was named a 2020 Best Workplace by Silicon Review, was awarded Global Entrepreneurial Company of the Year for Healthcare IoT by Frost & Sullivan, made CB Insights Top Digital Health 150 List and more. The BrightInsight Platform was also selected as Google Cloud’s Technology Partner of the Year for Healthcare for the past two years.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight.
We are looking for a rockstar individual to join our Marketing Team as the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, where you will manage BrightInsight’s martech stack, lead our reporting and data analysis and ensure Marketing’s campaigns and initiatives are successfully executed.
Here is what you’ll accomplish:
- By ensuring no lead is left behind in partnership with the Business Development and Marketing teams, you will help Marketing achieve our demand generation goals. You will create, review, manage and optimize lead workflows and marketing operations management processes including lead scoring, lead routing, and efficient Business Development handover processes
- Augment, refine, and evangelize our analysis and measurements of success. Create best practices to streamline reporting processes and drive effective communications throughout the organization. Lead analysis and reporting across marketing initiatives, including metric development, systems development, benchmarking, creation of dashboards, and recommendations on areas of improvement
- Develop and manage marketing automation system (Hubspot) to support demand generation programs, marketing campaigns and events
- Manage our contact database including data cleanliness, merging like records, researching causes of bad or insufficient data in order to correct processes, enriching and uploading prospect lists, etc.
- Building smart lists, workflows and other processes to aid in Account Based Marketing (ABM) and general marketing efforts
- Testing and deploying email deliverability suggestions and initiatives
- Develop playbooks and implement new ways of working to help scale our Marketing program
- Manage all procurement activities for the marketing organization, including onboarding new vendors, ensuring invoices are paid, etc.
- Serve as the project management leader for all Marketing programs to ensure we successfully execute against our quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), including campaign calendar management, tracking of deliverables across multiple agencies, etc.
Here is what we’re looking for (required skills/education):
- 5+ years experience as a marketer.
- Extremely detail oriented and data driven
- Expert in marketing automation platforms including Hubspot, SFDC, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, Tableau and Twitter Analytics
- Highly productive, self-starter able to produce high quality outputs on time
- Startup experience and attitude (roll up your sleeves)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with internal business development team members and translate their needs into useful tools and programs.
- Highly collaborative, able to multitask, and works well with a team.
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.