BrightInsight is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for biopharma and medtech companies. Our vision is to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of technology to healthcare.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. Since our launch in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with Roche, AstraZeneca, CSL Behring, and Novo Nordisk.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by top healthcare and technology VCs.
To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform see https://brightinsight.com/careers.
- In this role, you will be engaged in extensively analyzing opportunities to expand BrightInsight's footprint at target pharmaceutical customers, executing a consistent discovery and definition process to understand customer needs and define value propositions for regulated software medical devices deployed on the BrightInsight platform
- Work closely with a Go-To-Market team, including Product Marketing, Solutions Consultants, Business Development Representatives, and Commercial Operations
- Facilitate the development of product marketing, pricing, and packaging strategies across the platform and product offering specific to the needs of pharmaceutical companies
- Identify opportunities across therapeutic areas and regulated digital health use cases for value accretive, BrightInsight-powered products at pharmaceutical companies
- Navigate complex buying circles and stakeholders across functions at pharmaceutical companies, acting as the central point of contact for a portfolio of deals, organize and lead deal teams, conduct due diligence, negotiate agreement terms, gain key stakeholders’ support, and present recommendations to executive leadership
- Structure and negotiate SaaS licensing partnerships
- Manage a small team of senior business development directors
- Drive revenue at new and existing pharmaceutical customers
- Master's/MBA in a clinical, technical, healthcare delivery, engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience working in a business development role with health technology, healthcare systems, medical groups, medical devices, and/or novel health monitoring devices.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives across various divisions and geographies.
- Proven track record of managing and closing commercial partnerships and growing businesses.
- Experience in digital health
- Ability to travel (post-COVID)
- PhD, MD, or equivalent practical experience in medicine, life sciences or related fields.
- Experience in regulated environments, and in managing and structuring alliances in the healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or other related industries; medical device product launch experience is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS B2B platform sales
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing startup environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with business judgment and team-enhancing capabilities.
- Effective project management, relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills.