BrightInsight is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for biopharma and medtech companies. Our vision is to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of technology to healthcare.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. Since our launch in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with Roche, AstraZeneca, CSL Behring, and Novo Nordisk.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by top healthcare and technology Venture Capital and Growth Equity investors.
To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform see https://brightinsight.com/careers.
About the Role:
BrightInsight is currently seeking a Venture Consultant to join the Commercial team to drive growth through consultative approaches. This exciting new role will provide experiences across the Commercial organization, including within Business Development, Innovation Consulting, and Commercial Strategy and Operations.
- Business Development
- Solve our customers' biggest unmet needs: Take a consultative approach to business development by building thoughtful commercial pitches and RFP responses that align to user unmet needs through an emphasis of BrightInsight value proposition and benefits
- Develop an understanding of our customers: Support (VP / Director-level) Global Account Leads in conducting account planning for our priority accounts by mapping key stakeholders, researching product pipelines and synthesizing strategic priorities
- Innovation Consulting
- Design digital solutions and communicate value potential: Lead commercial strategy and business case workstreams within ~12-20-week digital innovation projects to enable our customers to clearly define the features, functionality and value proposition of the digital product to be built on BrightInsight’s Platform
- Commercial Strategy and Operations
- Build a repeatable, predictable, and scalable approach to business development: Lead projects to design and rollout new processes to increase efficiency and repeatability of our Commercial organization (e.g., to optimize account planning)
- Translate data to insights: Assist with preparation of Commercial materials for internal decision making, board and investor communications (e.g., pipeline management, forecasting)
- 2-5 years of experience in management consulting, or equivalent experience
- Deeply passionate about digital health and share BrightInsight’s vision to use technology to transform healthcare
- Some experience in healthcare and life science
- Strong communication skills and clarity of thought
- Ability to quickly develop and present high-quality proposals to executives
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly on BrightInsight and immediately contribute on high priority initiatives
- Strong desire to learn, grow and be coached as an "up-and-coming" Commercial leader at BrightInsight
- Entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Agile ability to drive strong independent contributions while also working closely across multiple teams
- Ability to manage complex projects from inception to completion, ensuring all success criteria and deadlines are met
- Advanced degree (e.g., MD, MBA, MSc) preferred
What You’ll Also Love About Us:
- Full time position with competitive compensation structure
- Full range of medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k match
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (US)
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.