Do you want to be part of the Digital Health revolution that’s changing the face of healthcare? Do you enjoy working with high performers in a fast-paced and agile environment? Then come join us at BrightInsight.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for biopharma and medtech. We are a start-up comprised of highly experienced and driven individuals from medtech and biopharma with a mission of making digital health innovation easy for our customers. Our medical-grade IoT platform is built under a Quality Management System to support and optimize regulated drugs, devices and software through integrated data and actionable insights.
Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018 we have secured the world's top biopharma companies as customers including Novo Nordisk and Roche, were selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, included in CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019" and were awarded “2018 Google Cloud Partner of the Year for Healthcare and Life Sciences” by the world’s leading tech titan.
If you are passionate about transforming healthcare and want to make a meaningful impact on patient’s lives, then come be a part of the leading Digital Health start-up in Silicon Valley.
About the Role:
As an Internal Program Manager, you will help oversee and coordinate various internal projects and other
strategic initiatives within the Portfolio and Operations Group. Reporting to the Director of Portfolio Management and Operations, this is a key function within BI and operates across the entire organization.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and Demonstrates Leadership in driving internal projects to ensure that they meet scope, time and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management
- Has an extensive understanding of critical project management techniques
- Is highly organized with the ability to prioritize projects concurrently and deal effectively with ambiguity
- Provides innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive initiative affecting multiple disciplines and work groups
- Determines and pursues courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives
- Can integrate advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across the organization
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done
- Drive to get into project and program details and determine what should be measured to determine success
- Has excellent communication skills
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Monitor projects from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules
- Understand high-level business, functional and technical data requirements, and be able to facilitate communication and coordinate discussions that drive decisions at the appropriate stage of the process
- Serves as the Portfolio and Operations organization spokesperson on specialized projects or initiatives
- Champions large projects that might affect the company's long-range goals and objectives
- Be a strategic partner to the Director of Portfolio Management and Operations to highlight areas of improvement in project delivery
- Establish key procedures, templates and frameworks for new projects and initiatives
- Partner with Head of IT to qualify new tools or enhance existing tools by adding new functionality to
support the needs of internal Projects and Initiatives
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related industry
- 5-8 years of experience in Project and or Program management
- Experience in start-ups is a plus
- Project Management certification is a plus
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision, etc.
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Employee discounts at local retailers
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law.
BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process.
BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your
contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide
such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.