BrightInsight is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for biopharma and medtech companies. Our vision is to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of technology to healthcare.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. Since our launch in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with Roche, AstraZeneca, CSL Behring, and Novo Nordisk.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by top healthcare and technology VCs.
To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform see https://brightinsight.com/careers.
About the role:
This individual is responsible for the development and coordination of product management and supporting strategies. This includes directing the development of the company’s market requirements across and product lines, and the development of strategic marketing programs with the overall responsibility of ensuring achievement of global annual sales and earnings targets.
- This role is responsible for directing the development of product portfolio strategies and supporting business plans, go-to-market strategies, marketing communications and pricing strategies. This role will also lead the development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans to drive global sales growth.
- Drives market research and intelligence gathering including direct customer research to inform product development projects and product positioning strategies.
- Responsible for developing business cases supporting investment in new product development activities.
- Build market research evaluation plans for internal and external projects
- Execute end to end research plans with HCP interviews, storyboard development, readouts, integration into product design plans
- Responsible for ensuring successful execution of new product launches.
- Works with cross-functional teams including global sales and downstream marketing management to ensure effective marketing programs and successful product launches.
- Provide direction for market research, monitoring competitive activity, and identifying customer needs.
- Interfaces with product planning, engineering, manufacturing, and global sales organizations to develop strategies or enhance existing products and product lines.
- Assists in developing and identifying new work processes and the improved utilization of human and material resources as related to the product line.
- Ensures the team’s compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for identifying training requirements and training completion for direct reports.
- Responsible for goal setting, metrics and professional development for product managers assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Life Science, Marketing or equivalent. Graduate Degree preferred
- 10 years previous medical device product management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate direct reports.
- Experience in multi-cultural product launches, long-range planning, global product positioning, and basic understanding of US, EU, China, and Japan regulatory policies and procedures