Do you want to be part of the Digital Health revolution that’s changing the face of healthcare? Do you enjoy working with high performers in a fast-paced and agile environment? Then come join us at BrightInsight. Backed by top tech and healthcare VC's, BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for biopharma and medtech. We are a start-up comprised of highly experienced and driven individuals from medtech and biopharma with a mission of making digital health innovation easy for our customers. Our medical-grade IoT platform is built under a Quality Management System to support and optimize regulated drugs, devices and software through integrated data and actionable insights. Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018 we have secured the world's top biopharma companies as customers including Novo Nordisk and Roche, were selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, included in CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019" and were awarded “2018 Google Cloud Partner of the Year for Healthcare and Life Sciences” by the world’s leading tech titan. If you are passionate about transforming healthcare and want to make a meaningful impact on patient’s lives, then come be a part of the leading Digital Health start-up in Silicon Valley.
About the Role:
As the Sr. Manager of Portfolio Management, you will help build out all the engineering, product and program level KPIs and metrics required for the successful execution of our customer’s projects. Reporting to the Director of Portfolio Management and Operations, this is a key function within BI.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
- Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market
- Consistent track record of delivering complex and innovative programs and projects that meet and exceed business requirements on time and within budget.
- Determination in monitoring projects from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules
- Motivation in understanding high-level business, functional and technical data requirements, and be able to facilitate communication and coordinate discussions that drive decisions at the appropriate stage of the process
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done
- Drive to get into project and program details and determine what should be measured to determine success
- Ability to operate at the intersection of strategy, operations, external customer and internal organization
- Passionate customer focus
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Identify the key metrics that should be measured for project health; roll out a process to measure and collect these metrics
- Work in cross functional teams and independently to develop additional tools and systems to scale collect and roll out new metrics
- Be a strategic partner to the Director of Portfolio Management and Operations to highlight areas of improvement in project delivery
- Establish key procedures, templates and frameworks for Portfolio Management.
- Meet with Program Managers and technical leaders on projects to review Project Health per project
- Collect requirements to improve project health reports
- Design and roll-out metrics/KPIs for all the different phases of a Project (including engineering and software quality)
- Partner with Head of IT to qualify new tools that support Project Health. Work with these individuals to enhance existing tools or add new functionality to existing tools as needed to support the needs of Portfolio Management
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related industry
- 5-8 years of experience
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in executing technical agile projects
- BI or Analytics Tools experience
- Experience in start-ups
- Project Management certification a plus
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision, etc.
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Employee discounts at local retailers
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.