As the Director, Product Lifecycle Management & Maintenance (SaaS, Digital Health) at BrightInsight, you’ll be responsible for all maintenance capabilities in support of Digital Health solutions, ranging from medical mobile apps to medical-grade cloud-based systems, developed for our customers on the BrightInsight platform. As we continue to build our customer base, you will help ensure success for our customers as we work with them to deploy ambitious platform-based solutions we have partnered with them to bring to market.
You will manage our portfolio of maintenance capabilities including monitoring and testing capabilities while partnering with Customer Support, Engineering, Security, Privacy, Regulatory and Product to define and execute these capabilities for customers. You will build a team of top-notch Maintenance System Engineers and partner with Maintenance and Support Program Management and Customer Support to support customers once they deploy solutions on top of the BrightInsight Platform. You will ensure customer-centric day-to-day approaches to providing maintenance services to our customers.
The Director of Product Maintenance will define our day-to-day approach to working with customers to help them optimize performance, drive usability, manage compatibility and ensure compliance as they deploy Digital Health Solutions, for both the near and long term.
What you’ll do:
- Define our portfolio of capabilities (e.g. regulatory monitoring, performance monitoring, usability monitoring, operational continuity, etc.)
- Be the primary owner of E2E maintenance capabilities, partnering cross-functionally with other BI Departments to ensure maintenance ready capabilities in their departments
- Work with our Commercial team to communicate the maintenance value proposition for Digital Health Products and define maintenance agreements with customers
- Work with our Commercial team and with the Customer directly to identify the right maintenance package for their products on top of the BI Platform
- Build and manage a team of Maintenance System Engineers who will need to be trained and then responsible for the maintenance of each of our customer’s products on the BrightInsight Platform
- Drive continuous improvement of our portfolio of maintenance capabilities and continue to build out the maintenance model to support new business and go-to-market models
- Evaluate and leverage best-in-class tools to support maintenance services
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of work experience in customer-facing maintenance for SaaS products
- Expertise in technical tools to support maintenance capabilities
- Experience managing technical teams supporting post-production environments
- Ability to communicate externally to key client stakeholders and internally to BrightInsight leadership around both day-to-day execution and longer-term strategy for maintenance
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to partner with a broad range of external and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, technology, or related industry
- Experience in healthcare related industries; digital health experience is a plus
- Insatiable curiosity and a passion to learn
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what is required to get the job done
Additional things we’d like you to have:
- Degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (e.g. engineering)
- Graduate degree in Engineering or related applicable field
- Healthcare experience
- Familiarity with lean principles and Agile software development
- Familiarity with Regulations and International standards applicable for SaMD solutions
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Employee discounts at local retailers
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.