With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
Backed by top healthcare and technology VCs, BrightInsight is a Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space. We are mission-driven individuals who wholeheartedly believe in our vision to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018, we have become the de facto regulated digital health platform for biopharma and medtech, and have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with 4 of the world’s top 20 biopharma companies.
BrightInsight was selected as Google Cloud’s Partner of the Year for Healthcare for two consecutive years, featured as the cover story for CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019," included in The Journal of mHealth's “2020 Global Digital Health 100,” and our award-winning platform was selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards. BrightInsight has been featured in top business and healthcare publications including Forbes, Business Insider, TechCrunch, MedCity News, Silicon Valley Business Journal, MassDevice, MobiHealthNews, HIT Consultant and more.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight. To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform see https://brightinsight.com/careers.
We are looking for a rockstar individual to join our Marketing Team as the Director of our Demand Center, where you will lead BrightInsight’s Demand Generation strategy and execution, measurably increasing demand for our solutions from the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies.
Here is what you’ll accomplish:
- Develop a global Account-based Marketing (ABM) strategy as well as planning, organizing, and implementing targeted, end-to-end campaigns for key accounts and contacts.
- Work with Sales leadership to identify top target accounts and objectives that drive growth.
- Develop and execute targeted, integrated campaigns and programs for key accounts, collaborating closely with our Sales and Marketing teams.
- Oversee the timely execution of resources, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, digital, and social media strategies for all ABM campaigns.
- Manage our inbound lead acquisition, qualification and follow up.
- Execute nurture strategies that align with the customer journey and improve funnel conversion rates
- Track Demand Center / ABM program results, measure success, and report metrics to stakeholders across the business.
- Define and implement repeatable processes to expand the ABM program across all strategic accounts globally.
- Evaluate, implement, and utilize ABM technology to execute the program efficiently and at scale.
- Manage and understand the entire marketing and sales cycle, from acquisition to close to expand, to improve pipeline growth and velocity across the funnel
- Lead Event Marketing and demand generation from virtual or in-person third-party industry events and BrightInsight-hosted events
- Position reports to VP of Marketing
Here is what we’re looking for (required skills/education):
- 5+ years of experience in B2B software marketing, preferably in demand generation, field marketing, or customer marketing.
- 2+ years of experience with ABM (both strategy and execution) or highly targeted marketing campaigns for high-value accounts or verticals.
- Detailed oriented with strong project management skills and the ability to drive both planning and execution under aggressive timelines
- Test and learn mentality
- Experience with a land & expand sales motion
- Experience managing paid digital including Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Social, Retargeting, Content Syndication, etc.
- Experience running direct mail programs for target buyers
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working directly with sales teams and customers.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and HubSpot (or comparable marketing automation platform).
- Experience implementing and utilizing ABM software such as Demandbase, Terminus, Triblio, Engagio, 6sense, etc.
- Comfort with ambiguity and experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience marketing to life sciences a plus
At our core, we value partnership. We are strategic partners to our customers, and we partner together every day to achieve our vision of transforming patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
Passionate about transforming care and patient outcomes
Accountable to one another, our valued customers and our mission-critical projects
Respectful of one another, our customers and the data that we manage
Trust each other and display integrity in everything we do
Nimble and agile in our work, but without short cuts
Excellence in the products we deliver and people we hire
Real world impact – we aim to positively impact healthcare globally by executing every day on our mission of accelerating digital health innovation for our biopharma and medtech customers
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.