BrightInsight is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for biopharma and medtech companies. Our vision is to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of technology to healthcare.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. Since our launch in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with Roche, AstraZeneca, CSL Behring, and Novo Nordisk.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by top healthcare and technology VCs.
To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform please see: https://brightinsight.com/careers
About the Role:
BrightInsight is currently seeking a Venture Consultant to join the Commercial team. This exciting new role will drive the inbound market demand for BrightInsight and report into a Global Account Executive, working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to drive new business development through consultative approaches.
- Solve our customers’ biggest unmet needs: Take a consultative approach to business development by building thoughtful commercial pitches and RFP responses that align to user unmet needs through an emphasis of BrightInsight value proposition and benefits
- Venture into uncharted territory to identify new business: Drive new business development by identifying decision-makers at key accounts and conducting outreach to drive new opportunities in ‘greenfield’ accounts
- Qualify leads: Work closely with the marketing team to think through, review and quickly qualify inbound leads from marketing; take ownership of the leads to qualify them and identify the digital health solutions that meet their unmet needs
- Build a repeatable, scalable approach to new business development: Work with Commercial Strategy & Operations team to build repeatable and scalable approaches through automation, templates, and input into the commercial playbook
- Develop an understanding of our customers: Support Strategic Account Executives throughout the sales process by taking the lead on driving the process forward including account stakeholder mapping, account planning, logistics coordination, and CRM profiling
Ideal Candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of experience in management consulting
- Deeply passionate about digital health
- Some experience in healthcare & life science
- Strong communication skills and clarity of thought
- Ability to quickly develop and present high-quality proposals to executives
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly on BrightInsight and immediately contribute on high priority initiatives
- Strong desire to learn, grow and be coached as an “up-and-coming” commercial leader at BrightInsight
- Entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Agile ability to drive strong independent contributions while also working closely across multiple teams
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Full time position with competitive compensation structure
- Full range of medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k match
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Other benefits, e.g., One Medical, Headspace
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.