BrightInsight is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for biopharma and medtech companies. Our vision is to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of technology to healthcare.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. Since our launch in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with Roche, AstraZeneca, CSL Behring, and Novo Nordisk.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by top healthcare and technology VCs.
To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform please click here.
About the Role:
We are looking for the next critical member of our Strategy and Business Operations team driving end-to-end transformation across BrightInsight to enable rapid organizational scaling at an exciting time in our growth journey.
What You’ll Accomplish:
As a key member of the Strategy and Business Operations team, you’ll own strategic initiatives from identification through implementation, partnering with functional leaders across all areas to make the whole business successful. In this role, you will:
- Tackle critical strategic questions using data to support conclusions
- Bridge cross-functional gaps as a thought leader and partner to senior management
- Design operating processes, systems, and tools translating strategy to implementation and maximizing measurable effectiveness
- Champion transformation initiatives to both internal and external stakeholders
What We’re Looking For:
- Business judgment: You quickly identify the highest priorities despite competing demands, leveraging data to inform your process and communicate insights.
- Problem solving ability: You approach new problems with a structured, systems-thinking, and analytical perspective and distill clarity from ambiguity
- Project implementation: You don’t just have ideas; you bring them to life. You deliver despite complex workstreams, competing priorities, and aggressive timelines, but know when to ask for help.
- Stakeholder management: You tell a compelling story, lead through influence, and gain buy-in from a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Startup attitude: You embrace the unfamiliar, can pivot when necessary, and will roll up your sleeves to get things done.
What We Value:
At our core, we value partnership. We are strategic partners to our customers, and we partner together every day to achieve our vision of transforming patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
- Passion about transforming care and patient outcomes
- Accountability to one another, our valued customers and our mission-critical projects
- Respect for one another, our customers and the data that we manage
- Trust in each other and display integrity in everything we do
- Nimble and agile in our work, but without short cuts
- Excellence in the products we deliver and people we hire
- Real world impact – we aim to positively impact healthcare globally by executing every day on our mission of accelerating digital health innovation for our biopharma and medtech customers
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Full time position with competitive compensation structure
- Full range of medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k match
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Other benefits, e.g., One Medical, Headspace
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.