BrightInsight is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for biopharma and medtech companies. Our vision is to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of technology to healthcare.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. Since our launch in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with Roche, AstraZeneca, CSL Behring, and Novo Nordisk.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by top healthcare and technology VCs.
To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform please click here.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced executive to join our Business Development team and be responsible for landing strategic partnerships with new biopharma and medtech customers and expand our footprint within existing accounts.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrate deep empathy for our customers and work consultatively to build creative partnerships that deliver value to both sides
- Leverage ambition and work ethic to persevere through longdeal cycles to achieve quarterly sales targets
- Are curious and coachable, driven to learn and grow
- Share BrightInsight’s vision to use technology to transform healthcare
What You’ll Accomplish:
As a key member of the Business Development team, your role is to identify and convert new partnership opportunities with life sciences customers and manage ongoing relationships:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline at target biopharma and medtech accounts
- Develop relationships across complex customer stakeholder landscapes
- Engage key decision makers and influencers to understand strategic priorities and product plans, identify potential use cases, and articulate vision and value of the BrightInsight platform
- Structure and negotiate agreements with support of Executive and Legal teams
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Collaborate with Project Delivery teams to ensure successful transition and implementation
What We’re Looking For:
- Relevant experience:5-10 years (dependent on title) of experience in business development or sales and understand what it takes to close 6-7 figure, complex deals with a long sales cycle
- Quota attainment:History of consistently achieving or exceeding quarterly revenue targets
- Customer empathy:Passion to understand customer needs and create solutions that delight
- Business judgment: Able to prioritize and focus on the most important opportunities in an environment with competing demands
- Bias to action: Desire to take ownership and systematically drive deals from inception to close
- Interpersonal skills:Able to craft a compelling story and effectively communicate vision and value of BrightInsight to a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Attention to detail:Able to pay careful attention to deliverables to minimize avoidable errors
- Startup experience and attitude: Desire to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Insatiable curiosity: Able to ramp up quickly in role and learn how to succeed in a rapidly evolving environment
What We Value:
At our core, we value partnership. We are strategic partners to our customers, and we partner together every day to achieve our vision of transforming patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
- Passion about transforming care and patient outcomes
- Accountability to one another, our valued customers and our mission-critical projects
- Respect for one another, our customers and the data that we manage
- Trust in each other and display integrity in everything we do
- Nimble and agile in our work, but without short cuts
- Excellence in the products we deliver and people we hire
- Real world impact – we aim to positively impact healthcare globally by executing every day on our mission of accelerating digital health innovation for our biopharma and medtech customers
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Full time position with competitive compensation structure
- Full range of medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k match
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Other benefits, e.g., One Medical, Headspace
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.