BrightInsight is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for biopharma and medtech companies. Our vision is to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of technology to healthcare.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. Since our launch in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with Roche, AstraZeneca, CSL Behring, and Novo Nordisk.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by top healthcare and technology VCs.
To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform please click here.
About the Role:
We are looking for a rockstar individual to join our Commercial Strategy and Operations team to build an efficient and scalable Commercial organization and enable our current and future growth.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are curious and driven to learn and grow
- Possess desire and talent to drive efficiency while helping to build the core business
- Are ambitious and motivated to take on responsibility to bring about change from day 1
- Share BrightInsight’s vision to use technology to transform healthcare
What You’ll Accomplish:
As a key member of the Commercial Strategy and Operations team, your role is to build the processes and tools to enable our Commercial organization to grow smoothly and efficiently:
- Evaluate existing processes to identify pain points and areas for improvement
- Lead projects to design and rollout new processes to increase efficiency and repeatability
- Develop and track KPIs for Commercial organization
- Work with Marketing team to build and maintain standardized set of sales materials
- Prepare agenda and materials for quarterly and annual Commercial meetings
- Assist with preparation of Commercial materials for board and investor communications
- Build ‘Commercial Playbook’, e.g., to document and communicate standardized sales motions
- Develop and rollout onboarding materials to enable growth of Commercial teams
- Design, implement, and rollout new CRM system
What We’re Looking For:
- Business judgment: Able to prioritize and focus on the most important projects in an environment with competing demands
- Problem solving ability: Able to apply a structured, analytical problem-solving approach and distill clarity from ambiguity
- Bias to action: Desire to take ownership of projects
- Project management skills: Able to manage complex projects from inception to completion, ensuring all success criteria and deadlines are met
- Presentation skills: Able to craft a compelling story and deliver effectively to a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Attention to detail:Able to pay careful attention to deliverables to minimize avoidable errors
- Startup experience and attitude:Desire to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Insatiable curiosity: Able to ramp up quickly in role and learn how to succeed in a rapidly evolving environment
What We Value:
At our core, we value partnership. We are strategic partners to our customers, and we partner together every day to achieve our vision of transforming patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
- Passion about transforming care and patient outcomes
- Accountability to one another, our valued customers and our mission-critical projects
- Respect for one another, our customers and the data that we manage
- Trust in each other and display integrity in everything we do
- Nimble and agile in our work, but without short cuts
- Excellence in the products we deliver and people we hire
- Real world impact – we aim to positively impact healthcare globally by executing every day on our mission of accelerating digital health innovation for our biopharma and medtech customers
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Full time position with competitive compensation structure
- Full range of medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k match
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Other benefits, e.g., One Medical, Headspace
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.