The Head of Solutions Delivery will be based in London, United Kingdom and is a critical role for our organization. As a Head of Solutions Delivery, you are responsible for the success of implementation of our European customer projects on the BrightInsight Platform. You will work closely with BrightInsight's Engineering, Sales, Legal, Product teams and other internal stakeholders, while regularly interacting with our customers, who are the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. In addition, you will be the main partner to business development and marketing to understand customer requirements and define the most effective method to approach new opportunities. This is both a hands-on role and a leadership role. You will be interacting with customers and working on specific projects deliverables, while at the same time providing leadership and management to the rest of the European delivery team (Product Managers, Solution Architects, Systems Engineers, Program Managers, Scrum Masters, etc).
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Fast learner
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Hire and lead the European solutions delivery team consisting of Product Managers, Solution Architects, Systems Engineers, Program Managers, Scrum Masters, and Quality Engineers.
- Define and implement the best strategy for fulfilling the development capabilities for the European Solutions Delivery center.
- Collaborate closely with US (San Jose) leadership team and platform team to ensure a consistent, compliant, and high quality customer project execution.
- Coach, lead, or complete efforts in capturing customer needs, structuring projects; defining user journeys and user stories, business and technical requirements, and new product features.
- Work with Engineers to translate needs into technical requirements, manage resources, resolve issues.
- Apply or establish controls to deliver these cross-functional projects, across the project lifecycle, at scale.
- Manage multiple clients, operate with tight deadlines, and have the awareness to reset priorities as needed. You are naturally accountable and responsible.
- Be an advocate for BrightInsight’s value propositions and technical capabilities with current and potential customers.
- Be a consultative partner with excellent business and technical competence to help inform, influence and establish a successful path forward.
- Make decisions and recommendations backed by data, evidence and good judgment.
- Have an opportunity to help the healthcare industry leverage digital technologies to engage patients, improve outcomes, and save lives.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- 10+ years of leadership in product management and/or software products experience
- 5+ years of applied experience in development, release, and maintenance of software-based medical devices
- Experience in starting a professional services team and/or starting a UK-based office
- Have managed teams of product managers and/or engineers
- Experience with delivering software solutions in a consultative / professional services setting
- Experience with regulated technology delivery in the pharma or medical devices industry
- Experience in technical product management, software development or implementation
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as GCP and AWS
- Experience with cloud-based software platforms (SaaS)
- Experience with human-centered design and Agile development methodologies
- Experience bringing new software products to market
- BS/BA Degree; advanced degree preferred
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Strong organizational, leadership, communications (written and verbal), problem solving, critical thinking skills
- Experience with connected devices (i.e. IOT devices, wearables, sensors, etc.)
- Up to 30% travel to European locations
- As a part of geographically distributed delivery team off-hours conference calls are common
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.