Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The Membership Service Representative (MSR) is the first level contact for members, providers, and potential members who contact our Member Services Department. The MSR is responsible for answering incoming telephone inquiries regarding benefits, PCP changes, pharmacy, eligibility, claims, and other aspects of plan benefits. As well as placing outbound calls to members, providers, and health plan providers. The MSR will work to identify opportunities to improve our member and provider experiences.
- Supports inbound/outbound phone calls from members or providers.
- Accurately documents all member or provider calls.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, and work overtime and/or weekends, as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and compassionately respond to customers by identifying and exceeding customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine immediate requests, and identify the member or provider’s needs.
- Achieves individual performance goals established for this position in the areas of, call quality, attendance, schedule adherence, and individual performance goals as it relates to call center objectives.
- Engages and collaborates with other departments.
- Demonstrates personal responsibility and accountability by taking ownership of the call and following it through to resolution, on behalf of the customer, in real-time, or through timely follow-up with the member and/or provider to escalate issues based on established risk criteria.
- Responds to and resolves the customer's inquiries by identifying the topic and type of assistance the caller needs, such as assistance involving their eligibility, ID cards, Member, PCP changes, personal information updates, etc.
- Supports provider needs for basic inquiries and assistance involving member eligibility and covered benefits.
- Proactively engages and collaborates with other departments as required.
- Demonstrates personal responsibility and accountability by meeting attendance and schedule adherence expectations.
- Communicates professionally
- Must have at least a high school diploma
- Bilingual and fluent in Vietnamese - required, language will be tested for fluency
- Computer skills including word processing and excel
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills and demonstrate respect, patience, and helpfulness with customers and co-workers
- Must be responsible, detail-oriented, and professional
- Must understand and comply with HIPAA (patient privacy) regulations
- Prior experience in a customer service environment and/or familiarity with the medical/healthcare industry is preferred but not required
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.