Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
The Senior Project Manager will be accountable for partnering with functional leaders and staff across the enterprise in leading the design, development, and management of key initiatives and process improvement activities. This position is responsible for ensuring programs are operationally sound, have measurable targets, are aligned to key performance indicators, are oriented to strategy, and deliver a positive ROI. As a Senior Project Manager, this role will lead complex initiatives from start to finish.
The Senior Project Manager job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Work collaboratively across multiple operations teams and functions to measure and drive performance.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects across a matrixed environment including facilitation of meetings and follow-up with key stakeholders.
- Support assigned programs by creating project timelines, developing business requirements documents, identifying key milestones, ensuring tasks are completed, and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Five (5) or more years of related experience required, preferably within a health plan, MSO, or related field
- Experience facilitating meetings and aligning resources to ensure projects and program stays on-scope, on schedule, and on a budget is required
- Strong documentation skills are required -- can document program execution plans and variances to standard approaches
- Experience in presenting data analytics, outcomes, and measures in health care is required
- MS Office Suite skills are required (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project)
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Experience in and/or certification in a project management and/or performance improvement methodology (6 Sigma Black or Green Belt, Lean, PDSA, Scrum, etc.) is preferred
- Comfortable with creating and managing timeline-driven work plans, as well as creating end-to-end process flow documentation that supports the project or program development
- Ability to drive results in a collaborative environment, creating and leading projects in a cross-functional environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to identify, develop and foster strategic partnerships
- Ability to modify approach and communicate clearly with a variety of internal and external stakeholders – from executives to front-line staff as well as with care partners and other vendors/partners
- Experience in leveraging data and technology to solve problems or improve processes
- Experience in developing training resources, and leading training programs to address business needs
- Must be self-motivated, able to take initiative, and able to thrive and drive results in a collaborative environment.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certification in a project management and/or performance improvement methodology (6 Sigma Black or Green Belt, Lean, PDSA, Scrum, etc.) is preferred
- This position is remote but local to Southern California candidates only.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.