Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Copywriter is a creative ideator and clear communicator that generates marketing concepts and writes copy for those concepts across a number of mediums that communicate important messages that support business goals and marketing strategies. With a keen eye for detail, and a curiosity about the more regulated parts of our business, this copywriter needs to be obsessed with clarity and persuasion at once.
The Copywriter job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Write & proof for various formats: direct mail, operational letters, required documents, collateral, digital & social media content that reflects our brand voice and meets the compliance & legal requirements
- Research and use appropriate content sources while creating engaging content to meet project and business requirements
- Distill and synthesize complex concepts and information (such as may be provided in creative & project briefs and other documentation), in order to effectively apply key messages
- Proofread various material types, being detailed and juggle multiple projects in tight timelines. using appropriate language and understanding and applying health literacy tenets & AP style guidelines ensuring copy meets the objectives
- Create content that is brand-correct, compliant, and consistent and that makes complex healthcare topics simple and easy-to-understand. Understand and apply the basics of Bright Health Group’s various brands’ tone & voice.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism & Mass Communication, technical writing or related field required.
- 12+ years of marketing experience in corporate or agency environment, experience in copywriting, content development & proofreading required.
- 10+ years copywriting experience with healthcare and writing for direct response, demonstrable expertise in digital content development required.
- Clear understanding for AP standards required.
- Able to provide portfolio in interview.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to develop copy in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently when appropriate, but partner with creative and marketing teammates, cross-functional team members and direct manager.
- Must be a collaborative and creative partner who is able to work with a variety of stakeholders across the organization.
- Stay abreast of compliance while applying best practices in order to balance operational/functional feasibility.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with the Creative, marketing & operational teams
- Serve as a positive, energetic, collaborative and compassionate creative partner to a variety of stakeholders across the organization.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.