Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
As a Senior Software Engineer at Bright Health, you will be in hands-on development role collaborating with our team to help continue building the foundation of Bright Health's ultimate success. Dynamics CRM software engineers focus on the hands-on creation, feature development, and subsequent maintenance of Bright Health properties using Dynamics CRM.
The Senior Software Engineer Dynamics CRM job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items:
- Responsible for architecting, design, analysis and development of MS Dynamics CRM Components, data migration, integration of legacy systems, and building and deployment of MS Dynamics CRM Components.
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes and translating client business requirements into CRM solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reuse.
- Collaborate with teammates on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features to help identify and remediate bugs quickly.
- Contribute to establishing a solid framework for continuous improvement and maintaining high quality that are focused on the design, development and implementation of features related to the healthcare insurance industry.
- Stay on top of bug and task management using Azure DevOps (or similar) as well as updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Review and create documentation and processes for teaching or lead learning sessions with other engineers as needed.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud product required
- 5+ years of experience developing complex applications
- 3+ years of experience as senior or lead on CRM implementation.
- 2+ years leading projects on design and delivery
- 2+ years with business requirements analysis and modeling
- 2+ years creating functional designs, test conditions and test scripts
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud development / implementation required.
- Experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred.
- Experience implementing a Health plan using Dynamics CRM is preferred.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net components.
- Significant experience in development and support of CRM applications.
- Experience in building database queries and procedures.
- Experience with system integration or user acceptance testing
- Experience with business process design or re-engineering.
- Experience implementing or using CRM systems to support various internal and external stakeholders
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certification in Dynamics (preferred)
- This is a remote position and will involve carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
- Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.