Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer is is part of The Cloud Infrastructure team and is responsible for setting Cloud architectural standards and ensuring the reliability, availability, and performance of the Production cloud environments. You will work in a dynamic team and partner with teams across the company to ensure that our Cloud Infrastructure meets the needs of our growing customer base.Site reliability engineering (SRE) is a method of applying software engineering strategies to IT operations. Tasks that have historically been performed manually by ITOps teams are handed over to a dedicated SRE team that uses software and automation to manage production systems and solve problems.
The goal of SRE is ultimately to create and support scalable and highly reliable software systems. Historically, operations managed dozens, or at most hundreds, of machines and were able to perform tasks like production system management and incident response manually.
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Apply technical knowledge and business insights to solve complex technical problems
- Ensure all environments are meeting their Service Level Objectives
- Plan, configure, deploy, and optimize Microsoft Azure based solutions
- Work closely with our Security Team to ensure the environment is secure and adhering to our HIPAA and SOC2 commitments
- Design and implement automation for Azure infrastructure (Infrastructure as Code)
- Establish and maintain documentation for our Azure environment
- Lead incident response, postmortems and production improvements
- Other duties as assigned
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressive work experience with on-premise and/or Cloud infrastructures.
- 4+ years of experience with scripting and automation
- Knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Azure stack including Storage, SQL, NSGs, VNETs, Availability Zones, Azure Front Door, Kubernetes and Azure Active Directory
- Strong understanding of monitoring & alerting fundamentals including alert tuning, reducing noise, and automating responses to alerts
- Strong understanding of automation in Azure including API Management, ARM Templates and/or Terraform. Proven experience implementing Infrastructure as Code
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to automate routine tasks
- Experience with Role Based Access Control (RBAC), ITSM, Capacity Planning, and Monitoring/Alerting
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming languages a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects, including identification of project scope, requirements, deliverables, and coordination of project design and implementation activities
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications on your own
- Skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of complex information
- Outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.