Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Regulatory Change Manager will be a key member of the Commercial Compliance staff, with primary responsibility in owning the regulatory change management process to mitigate risk associated with new or changed legal and regulatory requirements. The Regulatory Change Manager will ensure implementation of new and changed legal and regulatory requirements to support the commercial business line and ensure business units updated policies and procedures to remain in compliance with applicable requirements. The Regulatory Change Manager will seasonally support Bright Health’s New Market Entry work. Bright Health continues to grow into new markets and lines of business, and the Regulatory Change Manager may support the development of state-specific policies, procedures, monitoring and reporting.
The Regulatory Change Manager description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Coordinating review of legal and regulatory changes to support the regulatory change management process
- Maintain database and records to demonstrate an effective process to identify key requirements
- Provider reporting to management and governance committees
- Represent Compliance as a primary stakeholder in RCM implementation projects and work
- Contribute to the development and implementation of process improvement for both Regulatory Change Management
- Provide stakeholders with advisory services on regulatory change management as the program subject matter expert
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing projects and processes at a commercial health insurance carrier
- At least 3 years’ experience performing Regulatory Change Management
- Ability to gather and analyze data sets
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of state insurance laws
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
- Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.