Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright is seeking a Workday Integrations Engineer to join our Enterprise Business Applications team. This position is an opportunity to build from the ground up and imprint on the future. The position includes design, development, testing, and deployment of various types of integrations using Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Web Services, and Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
The Workday Integrations Engineer Cloud Integrations, Enterprise Business Applications job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Manage system integrations within the architecture of the Workday HCM system
- Provide support for Workday inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations, and develop new integrations
- Provide support for incident management and integration monitoring
- Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound interfaces to the systems
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution
- Analyze and translate business and functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate on design decisions
- Design and develop interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests
- Understand and follow Data Governance and ensure attention to data quality
- Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- required, Master’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in building and debugging Workday Integrations including EIB, Connectors (PECI, WECI, CCW etc.) and Workday Studio, and creating Workday custom reports, calculated fields and XSLTs.
- 2+ years of experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors.
- Good understanding of Workday Security, Security Domains, Integration System User (ISU), Integration System Security Group (ISSG).
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad)
- Experience building integrations for Workday Core HR, Absence Management, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Succession Planning, and Time Tracking
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes and the use of ETL tools
- Ability to work and coordinate with third parties on data-related inquiries
- Experience with Workday HCM is required
- Solid understanding of SDLC and experience in leading software development business initiatives
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a must
- Excellent problem solving, root cause analysis skills. Able to readily diagnose system deficiencies and independently design and implement effective solutions to complex technical problems
- Exceptional management & organizational skills enabling real time prioritization, an effective intake process for the team and a strong ability for holding the team accountable to results
- Excellent verbal and written communications
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Workday Integration and Studio certifications are preferred for this role.
Most work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
EEO/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.