Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright Health is seeking a Sr. Project Manager for its Enterprise PMO (“EPMO”) team, the execution arm of the Corporate Strategy function. In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for driving the alignment, organization, and successful delivery of cross-functional, enterprise-wide initiatives across the organization.
Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, developing implementation & execution plans with cross-functional stakeholders, identifying and tracking program issues and risks, and ensuring the coordinated delivery of events, activities, and business outcomes. This EPMO role is a dynamic position that requires onboarding quickly to projects, working collaboratively with team members across all functions and organizational levels of the company, and driving issues to resolution.
- Develops aligned program vision & delivery roadmap with cross-functional partners
- Establishes program principles, standards, benchmarks, and key performance indicators for successful and repeatable program management
- Engages with senior Business Development, segment businesses, and functional leaders to determine prioritization, sequencing, and scope of program activities
- Owns the timely execution and delivery of programs with our internal partners
- Leads ongoing program engagements with partners across the company ensuring team project plans are in place and aligned to overall program objectives, timelines, and success criteria
- Tracks, monitors, and reports on the ongoing program status of EPMO
- Owns program risk and issue mitigation and action planning with program counterparts
- Establishes continuous improvement routines to improve and evolve EPMO processes at both the program and individual team levels
- Escalates program challenges to senior leaders to ensure timely resolution or alternatives are considered in the decision-making process
- Significant relevant experience (5+ years) with a strong program management background
- Proven track record of program leadership and delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience leading multi-functional and geographically dispersed teams
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to exercise judgment to make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Demonstrated experience building relationships, negotiating, influencing, and communicating with cross-functional leaders and teams
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and possesses high tolerance for risk.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
- Relevant healthcare industry experience
- Professional project management certification (e.g. PMP)
- Masters Degree
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.