Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright is seeking a Clinical Business Systems Analyst IV to join our Enterprise Business Applications team. The position requires having both a functional and technical aptitude to be successful. This position supports the design, deployment and ongoing support for clinical applications i.e., EHR, pharmacy, radiology, lab, and reporting systems. This position will perform process and operational analysis and assess and define business requirements. This position will work with a wide variety of healthcare data sources. This role will work closely with our IT technical team, MSO facilities, and NeuHeatlh business for successful delivery.
The Clinical Business Systems Analyst job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Experience in leading and facilitating business analysis and requirements development and management processes which entails eliciting, documenting, analyzing, modeling, prioritizing, validating and tracing requirements
- Experience in leading IT test procedures, preparing test plans, cases, and scripts, and facilitating user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with product partners, system owners, and subject matter experts to gather requirements for new systems, enhancements, and projects within functional area
- Analyze existing systems to determine more efficient processing methods
- Exposure to leading design sessions in prototyping new systems, enhancements, and projects for the purpose of enhancing business processes and information flow
- Document and diagram existing and possibly future system and business processes
- Ability to Translate functional business requirements into technical requirements working with a system architect and software engineers
- Collaborate with product partners to perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of enhancements and projects within current system and business processes
- Solid understanding of SOX, HIPAA, and ITIL compliance
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of experience with business analysis and systems requirements management
- 8+ years of experience with supporting clinical systems and understanding of healthcare clinical concepts, techniques and standards as well as IT principles and practices
- Experience with reporting tools i.e., PowerBI and SQL is a plus
- Demonstrated experience composing written technical and business documents
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing multiple priorities and project tasks and effectively functioning in a fast-paced moving, deadline driven environment
- Experience doing compound analysis on in-house vs outsourcing applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT technologies, architecture, hardware, software, and IT processes
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills
- Strong bias toward action, and always operate with a high degree of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous high-priority projects
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong financial/business modeling and analysis skills
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, accounting, finance, or related business field required
- Most work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
- Travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.