Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The AVP, Clinical Operations is responsible for building a system-wide center of excellence for clinical operations. The role is responsible for overseeing clinical operations across assigned areas. The AVP will partner cross functionally to develop clinical capabilities that integrate with the NeueHealth evolving care models and needs of the members.
- Develop, sustain, and lead partnerships with key stakeholders in the Healthcare ecosystem to communicate and implement clinical operations and to achieve clinical performance goals
- Launch and sustain clinical operations in new markets, including establishment of market-specific clinical roadmaps with Care Partners that span the functions of health optimization (population health management, quality, coding performance, accreditation, pharmacy management, and data and analytics).
- Develops, articulates, and facilitates a long-term strategic vision for system-wide clinical management across the NeueHealth ecosystem
- Ability to collaborate with analytics to support the development and maintenance of the data governance structure for clinical outcome measures
- Works closely with Compliance to ensure appropriate operational responses to regulatory changes and ensures policy repository is updated based on state specific requirements or regulatory changes
- Responsible for the development of the system-wide learning management structure for clinical programs.
- Work closely with the Implementation Manager and/or Program Managers to inform on clinical program initiatives
- Works to leverage technology platforms for clinical programs
- Adheres to the Policies and Procedures set forth by NeueHealth and performs all additional duties as assigned
- This position has supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in nursing, Business, or other related Healthcare field required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a AVP or higher in the population health management arena
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Active and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- High Attention to detail and Strong analytical skills
- High level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and overall positive attitude
- Effective communication skills including verbal and written
- Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated flexibility, organization, and self-motivation
- Highly adaptable to change
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.