Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Centrum Health, a part of NeueHealth, a Bright Health Group company, is seeking a Social Services Coordinator.
The Social Services Coordinator will assist patients in the process of applying for social services locally and the state and federal level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fill N-400, I-912 or any other Immigration forms
• Assistance with the N-648 form
• Assistance in obtaining all the supporting documents to submit with the N-400 form.
• Assistance during fingerprints, interview, and oath ceremony
• Assistance updating immigration status at Social Security, Children and Family, Bank, DMV, and any other places that may need
• Assistance in applying for the US passport
• Apply, renew or update DCF benefits (food stamps, Medicaid)
Low-income housing and section 8 programs
• Assistance obtaining and filling out applications
• Assistance when renewing Section 8 vouchers or Low-income housing contracts
• Assistance monitoring the status of waiting list
Low-income housing energy assistance program (LIHEAP) electricity bill credit
• Assistance in obtaining, filling, and submitting the application
• Assistance in obtaining the supporting documents
Special Transportation Service (STS) and disabled parking permit
• Assistance in obtaining and submitting the application
• Assistance at the doctor’s office when filling out the application and obtaining the medical records
• Assistance during the STS interview
• Assistance with the SSI benefits application
• Assistance obtaining Medicare
• Assistance at any appointment or situation at with Social Security Administration.
Home Health Services
• Assistance obtaining home health service (HHA)
• Assistance when applying to obtain long term care (LTCC) or Allianz
• Assistance monitoring the long-term care process
• Minimum of one year experience is social services or a health care setting performing a similar role
• Bilingual skills in English and Spanish are required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High school or GED equivalent
• Associates degree preferred but not required
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.