Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Senior Project Manager will be accountable for partnering with operations leaders and staff along with enterprise staff in leading the design, development and management of key initiatives, ensuring programs are operationally sound, have measurable targets, are aligned to key performance indicators, orient to strategy, and deliver a positive ROI. As a Senior Project Manager, this role will lead complex initiatives from start to finish, driving measurable impact to the quintuple aim.
The Sr. Project Manager – Readiness Partner job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Work collaboratively across multiple operations teams and functions to measure and drive performance.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects across a matrixed environment including facilitation of meetings and follow up with key stakeholders.
- Support assigned programs by creating project timelines, identifying key milestones and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This position does not have supervisor responsibilities.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Five (5) or more years related experience required, preferably within a health plan or related field
- Experience facilitating meetings and aligning resources to ensure projects and program stays on-scope, on-schedule, and on-budget is required
- Strong documentation skills are required -- can document program execution plans and variances to standard approaches
- PMP or Agile certification is preferred
- Experience in presenting data analytics, outcomes, and measures in health care are required
- MS Office Suite skills are required (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project)
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Experience in and/or certification in a project management and/or performance improvement methodology (6 Sigma Black or Green Belt, Lean, PDSA, Scrum, etc.) is preferred
- Comfortable with creating and managing timeline driven workplans, as well as creating process flow documentation that supports your work
- Ability to drive results in a collaborative environment, creating and leading projects in a cross-functional environment
- Project Management
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of constituents – from executives to front-line staff as well as with care partners or other vendors/partners
- Experience in leveraging data and technology to solve problems or improve processes
- Experience in developing training resources, leading training programs to address business needs
- Must be self-motivated, able to take initiative, and ability to thrive and drive results in a collaborative environment.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- No licensures and/or certifications are required for this role. OR
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.