Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
A Senior Integration Analyst for Bright Health is tasked with planning, coordinating, and managing the assimilation of new Business Partners that enhance the company’s growth while supporting the business partner’s ability to serve Bright’s members and providers. The analyst typically supports their respective product team by determining the data requirement needs of the Business Partners and the ability of the Business Partner to deliver key data back to Bright used to support reporting, analysis and/or CMS/State requirements.
- Develop and document business requirements including mapping of data elements to file layouts and logic rules of exchanged files between Bright and the Business Partner.
- Works on reducing the Vendor footprint within Bright by developing and/or leveraging in-house solutions.
- Evaluates and improve data quality at Bright including but not limited to provider and enrollment data.
- Develop test cases that support user acceptance of the associated data exchanges
- Resolve, troubleshoot and document system issues between Bright and a Business Partner
- Interact with Bright internal teams and Business Partner to complete project activities and deliverables
- Particulate in analysis and design of business processes, training development and deployment planning Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned as needed
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experienced (required)
- Four (4) or more years’ experience with solutions design and implementation (Required)
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in Healthcare and Healthcare data (Required)
- Two (2) years or more Claims and/or Eligibility background (Required)
- Two (2) or more years’ experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and data integrations (Preferred)
- One(1) or more years’ experience in project management and business analysis disciplines (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies (Required)
- One (1) or more years of SQL code development (Required)
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.