Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Program Manager will work cross functionally with the NeueHealth management team to lead prioritization, definition, and strategies critical to NeueHealth’s success. The Program Manager will lead key initiatives and implement action plans to achieve financial objectives and deep dive with business partners to align on qualitative and quantitative objectives. This role will be focused on implementing and overseeing Risk Adjustment programs such as Annual Wellness Visits, member and provider incentives, provider education, data interoperability, etc.
The job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Lead program development of Risk Adjustment initiatives for performance improvement. This includes collaborating with other NeueHealth/Bright Health leaders to establish new and improved processes that enable NH Risk Adjustment to support health plan operations.
- Provide project management support as needed across Risk Adjustment initiatives such as on-going Annual Wellness Visit program, data interoperability, and data analytics. Regularly report project progress to key stakeholders through an established governance process.
- Prepare routine reporting as needed for meetings with Health Plans and key Care Partners. Interpret data and be able to explain its impacts and need action items. Be, or become, a subject matter expert on Risk Adjustment. Support business case development related to proposed projects. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree, such as an MBA, preferred
- Four (4)+ years professional experience; consulting, finance, or business planning experience preferred
- Four (4) or more years of experience in Risk Adjustment, preferable Medicare
- Proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple, complex projects and delivering on project objectives required
- Experience in a high growth company preferred
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills
- Strong bias toward action, and always operate with a high degree of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous high-priority projects
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Exceptional collaborator that works well cross-functionally and with many competing priorities
- Strong financial/business modeling and analysis skills
- A love for team-based work in a high intensity environment
- A ‘question the status quo’ and entrepreneurial mindset; a love for learning and natural curiosity
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, or remotely, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
- Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.