Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Software Engineering Architect is a software engineer that can see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. A great software architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. The Software Engineering Architect is experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions. As Software Engineering Architect the goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Collaborate to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface or desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc
- Approve final product before launch
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering or relevant field, or equivalent work experience required. (MS/MA preferred.)
- 5+ years of experience as software architect
- 12+ years of experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Node.js, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of CRM solutions and implementations
- Experience in designing systems that handle large amounts of sensitive data
- Experience in modeling data efficiently and
- Experience with CRM technologies like Dynamics 365
- Experience with various relational and non-relational database technologies (e.g. SQL Server, Cosmos DB)
- Experience with cloud technologies, Azure is a plus.
- Experience with software quality assurance through automation
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.