Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
As the Operations Associate, you will play a critical role in the continued development of NeueHealth’s core operational functions. The NeueHealth Operations Associate role is responsible for driving operational excellence with internal and vendor operations functions. This position will work closely with cross-functional NeueHealth teams to design and document workflows and business requirements. The Operations Associate will also be responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with key vendors.
The Operations Associate job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Lead cross-functional teams to assess, analyze and document business requirements.
- Manage the development of workflow processes and related materials for operational activities. Analyze and design processes to ensure effective and efficient solutions to operational functions, optimizing processes to achieve business goals.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and manage vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees. Track vendor issues, troubleshoot and present to management as required.
- Manage workplans and prioritize resources to meet key deliverables. Track and report out on project progress and outstanding deliverables.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Three (3) or more years related experience preferred; preferably within a health plan or related field
- Experience in developing and maintaining process documents required
- Experience in interpreting data analytics, outcomes measures in health care and use of that data to drive change required
- Takes a creative approach to audience-facing reporting and documentation, establishing templates for use by others as needed
- Comfort with creating and managing timeline driven workplans, as well as creating process flow documentation that supports your work
- Ability to drive results in a collaborative environment, creating and leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Strong operational mindset and use data to draw insights; when applicable data is not available, you have the ability to gather all available information to support an approach and devise steps to measure the impact of your work for future iterations
- Experience in leveraging data and technology to solve problems or improve processes
- Experience in developing training resources, leading training programs to address business needs
- Bias toward action; sense of urgency, self-initiative, and ownership of work
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed remotely or in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
- Travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.