Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
As a Business Reporting Analyst for Bright Health, you will work alongside other business analysts and team members preforming detailed reporting functions to improve business decisions and actions. In this role you will acquire data from various sources, create reporting data integrations, manage data analytic tools, create reports and reporting templates, ensure the databases for the reporting functions are error-free, organized and kept up to date. Data quality checks will be required to validate the accuracy of the database along with project-based work related to reporting and analysis. In addition to scheduled reporting duties, at times there will be forensic analysis and ad-hoc report development to help research and resolve immediate needs.
The Business Reporting Analyst job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Create and maintain data integration and data quality monitoring infrastructure for Operations – Risk Adjustment functions
- Develop, execute, and maintain report queries
- Analyze data to report on trends, exceptions, and opportunities for business improvement
- Execute on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reports
- Support the Risk Adjustment – Operations leadership team in improving operational efficiency
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Data Science, Statistics, IT or a related field is required
- Four (4) years’ experience in Systems or Data Analyst capacity required
- Advanced proficiency in SQL (or equivalent query language), Microsoft Azure (or equivalent database management), Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Dynamics (or equivalent CRM) is required
- Two (2) or more years in building and maintaining data quality frameworks
- Two (2) or more years’ experience working with CMS Risk Adjustment and EDGE/EDS Submission data
- Collaborative and motivated to bring together and align cross-functional groups
- Attention to detail and polish; trusted to communicate with teams across the organization
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, problem solving ability, and overall positive attitude
- Effective communication skills including verbal and written
- Able to manage time effectively, understand directions, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn and operate in ambiguity
- Mission driven and motivated to work in an organization that will change the way healthcare is financed and delivered
- Understanding of CMS Risk Adjustment process and submission rules for EDGE/EDS
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
- Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.