Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
The Manager, Health Plan Operations Contact Center - Job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items:
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; Develop and performance manage direct reports
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
This position has supervisory responsibilities
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes, Emphasizing Excellence
- Ten (10) years of experience in customer service operations management role
- Five (5) years of direct supervisory experience is highly preferred in Contact Center Environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborative and relationship-driven style in building effective data transmissions between entities
- Able to demonstrate ability build new processes & process improve
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and have the proven ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Strong Verbal communication
- Strong Service Excellence focus
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- No licensures and/or certifications are required for this role.
- Potential Travel Required
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.