Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Bright MA team is a critical component of Bright’s success as it drives the overall membership enrollment process and strategy. As part of the MA Growth Team, you will help us build and execute our sales operations processes so that we are able to help sustain and grow our relationships with broker partners and prospective members.
The Senior Business Analyst MA expert will partner across Bright Health Care to apply project management and analytics expertise to the Medicare Advantage Team.
The Senior Business Analyst description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items:
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Medicare Advantage and apply this to the development, execution and improvement action plans
- Manage Operational, Sales & Marketing relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Provide leadership and consultation to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and data-driven viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Serve as a liaison MA LOB and Bright Health Care shared services to assist or set business requirements needed for process modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Other duties as assigned
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities but will be expected to be a matric leader on behalf of the MA LOB.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Five (5) or more years managing projects, designing processes, data analysis and reporting building required
- Five (5) or more years in MA Sales, Marketing or Operations
- Three (3) or more years’ experience building data driven business cases
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and be flexible with changing priorities
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively with other team members. Influences the organization making arguments grounded in data.
- Build partnership with internal teams and external vendors
- Knowledgeable in day-to-day operations and have strong understanding of the sales experience in healthcare
- Strong collaborator and problem solver
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Able to effectively deal with change
- Cooperates well within the group
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.