Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
NeueHealth’s Analytics Team is working to push boundaries to redefine what strong analytics can accomplish in health care. The Analytics Consultant will advance the role of analytics as strategic thought partner across the business and will contribute to a culture of theory testing and data-driven decision making. The Analytics Consultant will be responsible to work both independently and collaboratively on a variety of tasks and be a key contributor to the Analytics team.
The Analytics Consultant job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items:
- Develop and deliver the business required reporting within established service levels and deadlines
- Develop methods and reporting assets to improve efficiency of identifying, quantifying, and monitoring data and reporting requirements for internal and external users
- Bring together multiple sources of complex data to design and develop reports that answer a business question
- Produce clear and concise summaries of analytical findings for easy consumption by a variety of audiences through a variety of media: presentations, email summaries, executive summaries, and oral discussions
- Build knowledge in core areas of health care data, including traditional claims data and real-time provider data
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the organization to understand analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver analytics to meet those needs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Two (2) or more years of analytics experience required
- One (1) or more years of health care industry experience preferred
- Experience working with medical claims highly preferred
- Expertise with at least one of the following analytic tools: SQL, SAS, Excel/VBA, Power BI or Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics-related field or ten (10) or more years of professional experience required
- Expertise in analytics, statistics, data visualization, or programming
- Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.