Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Sr Product Manager – IFP Customer Success is responsible for supporting key initiatives and projects that directly connect with executing the Line of Business Strategies. This position will drive action connecting critical stakeholder groups across the organization. Responsible for managing Line of Business projects, scope, approaches, timelines, and key deliverables. The role will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to perform critical analysis of complex business problem and propose appropriate solutions. As a Sr. Product Manager, you will drive critical activities partnering closely with cross-functional teams to monitor success and identify opportunities for performance improvement. To be successful, the ideal Sr. Product Manager will develop documentation and project plans to accomplish goals. The candidate will serve as a Line of Business subject matter expert demonstrating strong influential skills to accomplish key objectives. To be successful you must bel able to adjust to changes quickly while meeting all expectations. This role will work closely with IFP leadership to accomplish strategic goals aligned to market opportunities. Additionally, this person will influence Center of Excellence partners to accomplish LOB priorities.
The IFP Product Manager job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items:
- Responsible for cross functional implementation of Bright Health’s Individual and Family Plan key initiatives and projects
- Support IFP readiness efforts to ensure smooth product launch into market, as well as working cross functionally to ensure the broader success of the product including but not limited to partnering with Bright’s Sales, Marketing, Markets, and Operations teams
- Oversee the Line of Business blueprint or Product Intent for key initiatives information sharing with cross functional partners and driving associated key needs and features to accomplish
- Partner with key functional areas to determine opportunities, revise processes, and ensure alignment across the organization
- Provide Product subject matter expertise on IFP Products to internal and external stakeholders including Market Leads
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS required; MA/MS preferred.
- 6 or more years of experience in healthcare, with a focus on the individual marketplace required.
- 3-5 years of consumer product design experience, Customer Intelligence, Product Implementation / Execution, or Consulting
- Experience with the individual marketplace required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changes quickly while meeting all deadlines
- Ability to exercise judgement and discretion with sensitive or confidential matters
- A self-starter; who works well both independently and collaboratively as a team player
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to handle broad-based complex information and synthesize to short, concise actionable items, where applicable
BEHAVIORAL AND LEADERSHIP NORMS
- Bright Values: Lives the Bright Values. Given the individual role in the organization, creates a culture of positivity within team. Leads by example. Acts with quiet, calm determination. Effectively influences in team setting.
- Communication: Is an effective communicator. Internally, leads 1:1 and small groups of people in meetings. Capable of developing agenda, setting objectives, driving clarity of purpose and delivering the intended results. Can clearly articulate an inspiring goal/objective for each teammate and define success.
- Delivers Results: Is results oriented. Focuses on results, not effort, and is able to efficiently direct time and energy to achieving intended outcome. Takes strategic company initiatives and translates them to implementable processes that drive outcomes. Achieves strong results within their functional area. Focuses on managing against a predetermined set of objectives, and creates and follows process.
- Direct Management: May oversees a team of people who interact externally with members/brokers/vendors or who perform highly specialized work. Responsible for training new employees and developing existing employees. Translates corporate goals into actionable individual goals. Delivers thoughtful and constructive feedback to teams. Sets an example for employees. Manages up appropriately and knows how and when to escalate an issue or situation to more senior manager.
- Prioritization: Establishes priorities by looking to predetermined goals in the organization. Is capable of deciphering priorities for self and for others, and focuses the group on what must be done today, and who must do what. Is flexible and agile, and can quickly reset priorities within team with clarity of purpose.
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.