Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright Health’s Analytics Team is working to push boundaries to redefine what strong analytics can accomplish in health care. The Senior Analytics Consultant will advance the role of analytics as strategic thought partner across the business and will contribute to a culture of theory testing and data-driven decision making. The Senior Analytics Consultant will be responsible to work both independently and collaboratively on a variety of tasks and be a key contributor to the Analytics team.
- Investigate key business problems by analyzing data to identify patterns and trends in cost and utilization, translate the analysis into insights, and use the results to define opportunities to drive business action
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the organization to understand analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver analytics to meet those needs
- Bring together multiple sources of complex data to design and develop reports that answer a business question
- Produce clear and concise summaries of analytical findings for easy consumption by a variety of audiences through a variety of media: presentations, email summaries, executive summaries, and oral discussions
- Expand expertise in core areas of health care data, including traditional claims data and enrollment data
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics-related field or ten (10) or more years of professional experience required
- Five (5) or more years of analytics experience required
- Two (2) or more years of health care industry experience required
- Experience working with medical or pharmacy claims required
- Advanced level of expertise with at least one of the following analytic tools: SQL, SAS, Excel/VBA, or PowerBI
- Expertise in analytics, statistics, data visualization, or programming
- Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
- Willingness to mentor other team members and advance their knowledge
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.