Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
A Senior Integration Analyst for Bright Health is tasked with supporting the operational processes and data integrations of our external TPA vendors and internal data integration teams. This role will work with various Business Partners that enhance the company’s growth while supporting the business partner’s ability to serve Bright’s members and providers. The analyst typically supports Bright’s operations by supporting the application platforms and data exchanges between the Business Partners as well as data exchanges between Bright and our business partners. You will be expected to work with all levels of the organization across divers areas and multiple stakeholder to manage issues, manage tactical relationships as well as implement solutions and improvements.
- Provide oversight of health plan application vendors to ensure quality service delivery and compliance to regulations. This includes prioritizing work efforts, coordinating testing, as well as managing enhancements and upgrades. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business and technical teams, both internal and external.
- Design and implement repeatable IT operational processes for file transfers and batch jobs, thereby ensuring seamless, quality delivery of services to providers and members.
- Resolve and troubleshoot system and data processing issues including but not limited to provider, claim and enrollment data. Perform data and system analysis to identify inconsistencies and root causes of errors. Partner with business owners to drive remediation.
- Partner with business owners, product owners and other operational partners to define requirements and support implementations.
- Assist in developing the yearly goals and roadmap for the team, as well as managing against that plan.
- Document solutions, systems interactions, and team processes.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience required
- Six (6) or more years’ experience in Healthcare Operations and Technology (Required)
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in Healthcare and Healthcare data (Required)
- Two (2) years or more Claims and/or Eligibility business or technical operations (Required)
- Three (3) or more years’ experience with developing and documentation of operational processes and/or data controls (Required)
- Two (2) or more years of SQL code development (Required)
- One (1) or more years’ experience in project management or business analysis disciplines
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, including BI, LogicApps, and Data Factory (Preferred)
- Experience with x12 EDI transactions (Preferred)
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work with internal and external teams to effectively design and delivery quality operations (Required)
- Ability to work cross-functionally, spanning operations, clinical, provider relations and sales that contribute to driving an exceptional experience for members and for clinicians (Required)
- Effective communication skills including verbal and written (Required)
- Excellent organizational skills to manage competing priorities.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.