Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Serve as the receptionist in the Bright Health Austin office; ensure visitors receive a warm welcome, maintain security by ensuring all guests sign in and out, follow guest procedures, alert appropriate Bright Employee/s their visitor is waiting.
- Managing conference room utilization and help manage all conference room calendars. Maintaining office supply inventory and ordering supplies as needed, managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries. Coordinate on- site meals for meetings and other events.
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling, expenses and calendar management, for select senior leaders at Bright.
- Manage and maintain the safety of employees on site, including, but not limited to addressing impromptu facilities requests, maintaining safety and sanitation related supplies, stocking common areas with needed items, protection and disinfecting reception area and reporting any violations of site policy to leadership.
- Assist in the coordination of travel for non-executive and remote employees as needed.
- Manage and maintain Austin location vendors including facilities, custodial, food service and miscellaneous contracting.
- Stay up to date on required compliance, safety, sanitation, contact tracing and other office related procedures and policies
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience supporting executives
- 2+ years experience being responsible for office administration
- Experience working independently and collaboratively on projects, sometimes from conception to completion required
- Friendly demeanor and give the perception of being approachable.
- Creative and proactive, with the ability to recognize potential problems and prioritize accordingly.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work in and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of requests and activities,
some of which may be confidential, in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to effectively handle and prioritize multiple tasks, frequent interruptions, and details with efficiency and accuracy.
- Able to meet strict deadlines with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.