Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Workforce Modeling Analyst supports operational leadership within Bright’s national operations center to develop staffing and scheduling models, required for the successful delivery of Bright’s clinical programs. This individual will compile operational reports to monitor performance against programmatic requirements, updating associated staffing and scheduling models as needed.
The Workforce Modeling Analyst job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Using available technology, build analytic models that identify staffing requirements for Bright’s clinical operations team.
- Generate and create optimized agent schedules and plan offline activities to ensure all service levels are consistently met.
- Produce short-term resource plans by scheduling off-the-phone activities such as back office, team meetings, training sessions, and one on one’s with leaders.
- Develop recommendations to leadership for daily and half-hourly scheduling plans for applicable functions.
- Provide real-time performance management tools for leadership by identifying and alerting to intraday staffing gaps and anticipated periods where excess staffing is forecasted.
- Support the development of a vacation scheduling process.
- Ensure data integrity within workforce management tools.
- Development of consistent operational reporting to support oversight of performance against operational targets.
- Manage workplans and prioritize resources to meet key deliverables.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two (2) or more years experience in a call center workforce management role required
- Formal training in Six Sigma management techniques preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven research, statistical, analytical, processing and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses.
- Adaptability and the capability of multi-tasking and strong time management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.