Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The Broker Services Support Representative (BSU) team is responsible to service our external producers over the phone in the broker service unit. The BSU team members help ensure 100 percent agent compliance. The team is responsible for contracting, training and supervising agent Certification of our external agents in the field.
The Bright Distribution team is a critical component of Bright’s success as it drives the overall membership enrollment process and strategy. As the Broker Service Representative, you will provide concierge level support to the brokers, who serve as a key acquisition channel, as they sell Bright Health’s product in our markets. This is a business- savvy individual with strong customer service experience. You will primarily be responsible for educating, supporting, and updating our Brokers throughout the entire sales process.
1. Develop and build relationships with assigned brokers in various marketplaces. You will provide high-touch phone support to the brokerage community to help drive Bright Health sales performance.
2. Act as an internal liaison and customer service resource for internal and external producers answering questions related to policy and enrollment questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfilment.
3. Handle a high volume of calls from brokers leveraging knowledge base with little assistance
4. Support off phone work activities, including emails, escalations and other special projects as assigned by leadership
5. Work with internal and external partners for future state improvements, helps submit tickets when issues arise or cascading those tickets to the appropriate team for resolution.
6. Workings closely with Sales Distributions operations leads to maintain consistency across the Distribution channel (Medicare, Small Group and Individual & Family Plans) and the Broker Support Unit.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Two (2) or more years of experience driving broker partnerships is preferred; ideally, you have worked in sales support, sales agent support, or B2B customer support role
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
• Possess exceptional communication skills, and ideally, your best form of communication is by phone
• Computer skills that exceed basic email or Excel work
• Strong commitment to the service industry combined with the desire to build lasting broker relationships
• Team player and an adept problem solver
• Professional demeanor while facilitating conflict resolution
• See the value in cultivating long lasting relationships and are successful at doing so
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• State insurance license is required within the first year of employment.
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.