Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
This senior market leader is responsible for driving overall market performance the Medicare Advantage Line of Business, and including, but not limited to:
• Product development
• Marketing coordination
• Network design
• Provider promotion
• Strategy and planning
1. Accountable for the overall performance of the Medicare Advantage (MA) Line of Business for the Colorado and Arizona markets. This will include among other responsibilities:
o Financial performance.
o Product and benefit design.
o Overall operational readiness of the market.
2. Development of the market’s strategy and its execution.
o Evolution of existing market strategies.
o Identification and development of new market strategies.
o Network adequacy and design concordant with marketability, affordability, and CMS standards.
3. Development and solidification of strong aligned provider relationships within the market.
4. Drive community awareness and engagement.
5. Use market level feedback to improve customer satisfaction.
6. Active participant in Stars and other quality related initiatives.
7. Partner with senior leaders in the organization to drive cross-departmental efficiency and continuous process improvement.
8. Identify medical cost opportunities and actively participate in medical cost-reduction strategies.
9. Drive compliance activities at the market level in accordance with CMS requirements.
10. Work collaboratively with the entire market team and Bright Health leadership and support.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience in MA market operations within a health plan.
• Colorado and/or Arizona experience in MA preferred.
• Experience in building strong relationships, solving problems, and managing in a matrix environment.
• Broad knowledge of health insurance and services delivery and functions.
• In-depth knowledge of federal, state and CMS based requirements and the ability to develop, distribute and administer Medicare programs in a compliant manner.
• Success managing multiple initiatives and priorities simultaneously.
• Experience with integrating health plan support services and other elements of operations in high-growth environment.
Work responsibilities will be wide and adaptive in scope and include but not limited to:
• Open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
• Local travel to various providers, agents, partners, and other various entities throughout Colorado, Arizona, and other Western U.S. states.
• Travel outside of this region may be required periodically.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.