Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Bright Health’s Individual and Family Plan (IFP) Line of Business Team oversees the Individual & Family Plan product portfolio and directly supports Bright Health’s Individual and Family Plan Business and its key initiatives related to growth, new market entry, retention, quality, and general plan performance. The IFP Line of Business Team operates cross-functionally to develop a competitive and differentiated portfolio and deliver on core business objectives.
As a Product Lifecycle Specialist – IFP Customer Success, you will support the success of the Individual and Family Plan end to end product lifecycle. This includes supporting benefit design efforts, plan implementation, and day-to-day plan management for markets year-over-year. You will partner closely with the IFP Growth and Development team and cross-functional teams to plan, organize, and execute on IFP Line of Business Priorities. You will work to develop and manage timelines, deliverables, and mitigate challenges to ensure strategic objectives are met. This includes but is not limited to assisting in new market implementations, Qualified Health Plans (QHP) product portfolio implementation, benefit design source of truth management, supporting the development of market-specific materials, and serving as the IFP subject matter expert for your assigned market(s) or operational areas of expertise. You will work across the organization and interface with leadership to support the delivery of Bright Health’s organizational and strategic objectives. Your work will directly contribute to the rapid growth and expansion of Bright Health and the IFP Business.
1. Responsible for cross functional implementation of Bright Health’s Individual and Family Plan product portfolio with process documentation
2. Develop materials for assigned responsibilities, including presentations, project plans, and timelines
3. Monitor implementation health and performance, support mitigation strategies and improvement recommendations, and execute upon strategic initiatives
4. Proactive research and resolution of issues with cross-functional partners
5. Serve as the IFP subject matter expert for assigned markets, including IFP products, and internal dynamics that influence implementation efforts
6. Support the development of the IFP Line of Business Source of Truth
7. Partner with Sales, Marketing, Market Success, Operations, and more to ensure the success of each market
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree (Required)
• Three (3) years of experience in Health Plans/Health Insurance, or similar experience (Preferred)
• Familiar with the Affordable Care Act and Individual and Family Plans (Preferred)
• Strong strategic, operational, and critical thinking capability (Required)
• Proficiency and proven results with planning, implementation, and project management (Preferred)
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel (Required)
• Strong collaboration skills to effectively implement and manage market-level solutions that meet business needs with internal and external-facing teams
• Superb attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills, work ethic, problem solving ability, and overall positive attitude
• Effective communication skills including verbal and written
• Ability to manage time effectively, take directions, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated flexibility, organization, and self-motivation
• Desire to learn and grow with the team
• Adaptable to change
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.