Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The Director, Care Management will collaborate with clinical leaders to build and implement solutions that align with Bright’s overall clinical management strategy and deliver excellent compliance and medical cost results in alignment with Bright Health’s Care Partner strategic approach.
1. Build and oversee care management teams and solutions that yield industry-leading medical cost outcomes while aligning with Bright’s Care Partner philosophy.
2. Collaborate with Bright’s Medical Directors to establish clinical strategies that enhance program performance and align with Bright’s core objectives, policies and values
3. Support development and ensure compliance with policies and procedures related to corresponding Care management functions
4. Coordinate with other leaders of internal and delegated functions at Bright, including utilization management, clinical market teams, claims and line of business leaders, to identify opportunities to smooth the member and provider experience across programs.
5. Contribute to the development of methodology and processes to measure, and evaluate, ongoing clinical program performance
6. Establish monitoring processes to validate and document that all of Bright’s CM processes meet all applicable accreditation standards and State and Federal regulatory requirements
7. Participate in and/or lead the implementation of new clinical initiatives and/or new market installations in relation to care management
8. Develop and maintain staffing and scheduling plans to meet departmental objectives as provided by leadership, including meeting specified service levels (e.g. average speed of answer and abandonment rates)
9. Represent the Care Management functions within Bright Committee structures to report program performance and provide operational updates, reporting program performance and operational updates.
This position has supervisory responsibilities for members of the Care Management delivery teams.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. An RN or other clinical licensure is preferred, but not required.
• Eight (8) or more years of professional experience, including five (5) years developing and/or managing clinical programs, products and services required.
• Two (2) years of experience working within a care management or care coordination operation required.
• Prior experience with URAC/NCQA accreditation strongly preferred.
• Formal training in Six Sigma management techniques preferred.
• Strong operational mindset and ability to use data to draw insights
• Thrive and drive results in a collaborative environment
• Strong ability to communicate in written and verbal presentations
• Strong team leadership skills
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• No licensures and/or certifications are required for this role.
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.