Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright HealthCare’s Markets team is responsible for developing and managing long-term strategy, ongoing relationships, and contractual performance across our Care Partners and top network providers.
As a Program Manager, Market Success, you are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day implementation of the provider portal strategy, including bringing together key enterprise stakeholders, ensuring customer experience is included in all key portal business decisions and project managing the successful execution of goals and priorities.
This role is accountable for bringing together key business stakeholders through various forums, managing portal requirements and capabilities, and for defining processes to ensure successful delivery of portal goals.
The Program Manager, Market Success job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Accountable for managing the provider Portal Governance Structure, including:
- Deliver market-aligned KPIs for Bright Provider Portal
- Facilitate portal governance meetings to bring together key stakeholders across the enterprise to build strategy, make key decisions, and roadmap future state of portal to meet enterprise objectives
- In collaboration with portal governance, support in defining portal KPIs to measure portal strategy
- Develop report requirements and monitor portal KPIs, including contributing to key metrics such as use, adoption and user conversion
- Develop new portal request structure from internal requestors
- Define and develop communication strategy with enterprise stakeholders and external product vendors/third parties
- Create project dashboards to track, organize and communicate project status to executive leadership and key internal customers
- Develop bidirectional communication strategy to share roadmap status to internal teams and capture provider feedback as it pertains to industry standards
- Support as workstream lead for market success pillars, including product roadmap and release management
- Develop and continuously refine a resources strategy, including internal training materials, announcements and accessible information through portal
- Oversee and improve provider inquiry portal ticketing strategy
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business or a related field is required
- Product, program management and process improvement experience is preferred
- Three (3) or more years of program/project management experience
- Experience developing training and effectively engaging remote/virtual teams is required
- Expert knowledge of MS Office products
- Experience with process flow tools (MS Visio or LucidCharts) is required
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple people and projects in parallel
- Strong organizational design capabilities with the ability to creatively and strategically structure complex problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external executive leadership
- Experience and/or strong influential skills to manage cross-functional, virtual teams
- Ability to understand and identify delivery risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously
- Demonstrated influence and credibility with internal and external senior leadership.
- Advanced time management, project management, and analytical skills
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.